- Sign on the card immediately on receipt.
- Always sign the card with a ballpoint.
- For security reasons, we advise you to keep a photocopy of the
front and back side of the Prepaid Card with you.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Try and memorize the PIN instead of noting it down somewhere.
- Don't lend your card to anyone. Be well aware of who has access
to your cards. If your Travel card is borrowed by a family member
(spouse,child,parent),with or without your knowledge,
you are responsible for their purchase/cash withdrawal.
- Never leave your card unattended at a shop or restaurant.
- If returning or handing over the card to the bank, make sure
you give it to a bank official and cut it before doing so. That ensures
the card can never be used again.
- Incase you experience any difficulties in using the
web services, please call our Call Center : +254 20 3221000
or +254 20 3221111 or email : email@example.com